BackgroundIn Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, players will compete in events that take place in environments based on the official venues of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. Using a supporting cast of characters from the amazing worlds of both Mario and Sonic, gamers will be able to compete as or against a range of lovable personalities including Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Knuckles, Yoshi, Tails and more. Innovative usage of the Wii and DS control systems to maneuver a favorite character will allow players to race the likes of Mario and Sonic down the 100m track, engage in exhilarating rallies in table tennis and churn water in a swimming heat, all while competing for the much sought after gold medal.
- Compete in stylized Olympic venues with authentic sports and events to choose from including track & field, archery, skeet shooting, table tennis, gymnastics and more.
- Select your favorite playing style from the all-star cast of Mario and Sonic characters with four player types to choose from: all-around, technical, speed, and power.
Examples: Mario (All-around), Peach (Technical), Yoshi (Speed), Bowser (Power), Sonic (Speed), Knuckles (Power), Tails (Technical), Amy (All-around).
- Game Modes: Try out each event individually with Single Match mode, compete for the highest overall score in a series of events in Circuit Mode, or take on challenges created specifically for each character in the Mission Mode. Up to four players can play together on the Wii.
- Unlockable stages where familiar items from the worlds of Mario and Sonic enhance the challenge of each unique event.
Official URLOfficial Site
Daffila and 264 others own Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Austin and 39 others played Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
PichuRulesIt's a lot of fun, it has a nice cast of characters, I get sweaty playing this game because of the motion controls MarioandSonicAtTheOlympicGames Wii
May 15, 13 6:02pm
CastlewarsThe first ever game to feature Mario and Sonic! MarioandSonicAtTheOlympicGames Wii
Aug 19, 11 7:55am
CastlewarsThe first ever game to feature Mario MarioandSonicAtTheOlympicGames Wii
Aug 19, 11 7:54am
May 07, 11 1:58pm
thenotsogreatonefun party game featuring the best of both series 8/10 MarioandSonicAtTheOlympicGames Wii
Sep 27, 10 3:04am
Legendary Boss HunterGood game but charaters look like they were from the N64 era. MarioandSonicAtTheOlympicGames Wii
Aug 28, 10 3:48pm
groovyduck98Ive gotten a world record on every event, trust me... it was NOT easy... MarioandSonicAtTheOlympicGames Wii
May 09, 10 11:34am
Murray 10Not got all golds yet because i try to get records with the best charecters for the event i completed all of the gallery MarioandSonicAtTheOlympicGames Wii
Apr 08, 10 4:49am
- Genre: General Sports (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Nov 6, 2007 Europe Nov 23, 2007 Japan Nov 22, 2007 Australia Nov 22, 2007
- Also known as:
- Mario & Sonic at Beijing Olympics in Japan