BackgroundThe next installment to the Mario Party series moves to the Nintendo Wii for the first time with it's 8th party bash.
GameplayMario Party 8 is a game that only uses the Wii Remote. The Wiimote can be used in many different ways. Some games may require you to shake it, other mini games may need you to point at the screen and shoot things, and some of them may need you to move the remote up and right to move a certain vehicle.
- Play with motion control! Row your way down a river, punch a statue to pieces, steer race cars and mopeds, and handle a balancing pole while walking a tightrope!
- Play with the pointer! Drag and drop decorations onto cakes, shoot Boos in haunted house, quickly choose your answer in a game show!
- Mash those Wii Remote buttons! Jump and pummel your way through a football brawl, hop and run across an obstacle course of spinning platforms!
- Mario Party 8 includes six brand-new boards, dozens of minigames and tons of new modes. In a franchise first, you can collect special power-ups that transform your character into a boulder that smashes rivals, a coin-sucking vampire and more! Mario Party 8 includes extra-large minigames, including Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace.
Official URLOfficial Site
Nicholas33310 and 60 others played Mario Party 8
Nicholas33310 and 341 others own Mario Party 8
Previously exclusive to Canada, the Wii Mini is coming to Europe along with four new Nintendo Select titles
Starting on March 22, the UK can look forward to the availability of the Wii Mini. Previously exclusive to... posted Feb 26, 13 10:06am
- Genre: Arcade (Wii)
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Hudson Soft
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America May 29, 2007 Europe Jun 22, 2007 Japan Dec 31, 2007 Australia Jul 19, 2007
Mario Party 8
|Mario Party Series||Luigi|
|Flagpole||You're The Bob-omb|
|Buzzy Beetle||Mr. I|
|You're The Bob-omb|