Xemas12 and 1030 others own Mario Kart Wii
PichuRules May 15, 13 6:03pmOne of the better Mario Karts out there, it has a nice large cast of characters
Blozzatron and 190 others played Mario Kart Wii
Curtzilla Jul 22, 12 8:57pma good game. not as good as like double dash or ds but still fun with 4 people.
John234MKWii Jul 10, 12 8:42pmThis game started my likeness of the Wii. And I still play it today!
Lone Lab Dec 22, 11 9:15amA great Mario game... probably destined to be a classic, hard to tell.
acetrainershaun Nov 01, 11 3:04pmSeems like Mario Kart was the only racing games I was good at
BackgroundThe new version of Mario Kart, released in early 2008, features new vehicles and lets players near and far compete using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Nintendo’s wireless gaming service. Mario Kart launches with the Wii Wheel, a steering wheel housing for the Wii Remote that brings new controls and challenges for veteran gamers, while making getting into a race easy and intuitive for newcomers.
- Play against up to 12 players, download and share ghost data and race friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Plus, you can take part in events organised by Nintendo in the Mario Kart Channel.
- Perform special tricks to score some serious speed boost with the new bikes and supped-up karts. Mario Kart Wii gives you more options than ever.
- Race as your Mii! Grab the Wii Wheel and race through the new and retro tracks as your favourite Mii. Item's like you are in the game like never before!
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
Official Site (JP)
|Dry Dry Ruins||Moonview Highway|
|GBA Bowser's Castle 3||Star Cup|
|Daisy Circuit||Luigi Circuit|
|DS Desert Hills||Wario's Gold Mine|
- Super Mario Kart (2009)
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (2003)
- Mario Kart 64 (1997)
- Mario Kart DS (2005)
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit (2001)
- Super Mario Kart (1992)