BackgroundThe new version of Mario Kart, released in early 2008, features new vehicles and lets players near and far compete using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Nintendo’s wireless gaming service. Mario Kart launches with the Wii Wheel, a steering wheel housing for the Wii Remote that brings new controls and challenges for veteran gamers, while making getting into a race easy and intuitive for newcomers.
- Play against up to 12 players, download and share ghost data and race friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Plus, you can take part in events organised by Nintendo in the Mario Kart Channel.
- Perform special tricks to score some serious speed boost with the new bikes and supped-up karts. Mario Kart Wii gives you more options than ever.
- Race as your Mii! Grab the Wii Wheel and race through the new and retro tracks as your favourite Mii. Item's like you are in the game like never before!
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
Official Site (JP)
twink_lingz and 1085 others own Mario Kart Wii
Kimonio and 338 others played Mario Kart Wii
PichuRulesOne of the better Mario Karts out there, it has a nice large cast of characters MarioKartWii Wii
May 15, 13 6:03pm
Curtzillaa good game. not as good as like double dash or ds but still fun with 4 people. MarioKartWii Wii
Jul 22, 12 8:57pm
John234MKWiiThis game started my likeness of the Wii. And I still play it today! MarioKartWii Wii
Jul 10, 12 8:42pm
- Genre: Racing - General (Wii)
- Theme(s): Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Apr 27, 2008 Europe Apr 11, 2008 Japan Apr 10, 2008 Australia Apr 24, 2008
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)
- Online Multi-player (12)