BackgroundMadden NFL 07 is the latest installment in the Madden franchise. With Seahawks rusher Shaun Alexander as this year's cover guy, the running back, the second-most important member of the backfield, will see its role redefined.
- New FreeMotion Controls: Intuitive new Madden controls for the Wii adding new levels of gameplay depth. Introduces a whole new way to throw like the pros do as well as hike, catch, juke and stiff arm.
- Exclusive multiplayer mini-games: Wii-Only Mini Games designed to support four player gameplay. '2 on 2' brings back school yard football but using NFL players, Y.A.C Attack makes the action 3 on 1 as each player gets a shot at QB versus 3 defenders. Kicking Combine gives you a fast paced FreeMotion field goal kicking challenge
- New Wii multiplayer enhancements: Wii only Multplayer enhancements increase the fun factor for up to four players. Multiplayer Sprint allows users help a teammate by boosting sprint speed and players can control the wind in Kicking Combine.
- New Play Calling system designed for basic football fan knowledge: New play calling system simplifies football to commonly understood names and makes the game easy to pick up and play. Pick plays by play type using basic tactics of football like short pass or outside run. More advanced Madden fans can still use the full NFL playbooks like any other version of Madden.
- Madden In Game tutorials: New in-game tutorials teach users how to use new FreeMotion controls and allow users to practice within the game.
- Lead Blocker Control: Throw the perfect block and create a running lane with all-new lead blocking control, and then take command of the tailback and rip off a big gain.
- Run Like the Players Run with All-New Highlight Moves: Bust out player-specific running styles matching those of real NFL players (e.g., smaller backs slash to break tackles, while bigger runners bowl over defenders in the open field). All-new jukes, cutbacks, and power moves.
- NFL Superstar: Hall of Fame Mode: Create and customize your own player and play on Sundays from any position on the field. Be an NFL Superstar both on and off the field.
Official URLOfficial Site
Plankton1652 and 19 others own Madden NFL 07
Torterra_Fan played Madden NFL 07
- Genre: Football (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 19, 2006 Europe Dec 8, 2006 Australia Dec 7, 2006