Game InfoKirby's first console platform game since the Nintendo 64 days introduces an amazing new look based on animated yarn and a world of cloth and textiles. The creative approach is woven directly into the game play and allows the ever-morphing Kirby to take on a variety of new forms. A simultaneous two player mode will have players of all skill levels enjoying this one-of-a-kind experience.
- The look of the world is stunning, but it's also interactive. Pulling on stray threads might reveal hidden areas. When Kirby literally goes behind the scenes, the virtual fabric warps and bends to show his location.
- Thanks to his versatile yarn composition, Kirby can take on a variety of forms both in his common actions and when he transforms into powerful vehicles. When Kirby dashes, he zips around as a car. In water, he turns into a submarine. At times he can even transform into a massive robotic tank, a UFO and other vehicles.
- Two players can play through the entire game together.
- Beads and collectible items are scattered throughout the environments for players to find.
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
Official Site (JP)
Angelrain and 58 others own Kirby's Epic Yarn
pastelribbon and 21 others played Kirby's Epic Yarn
The 3DS may have an astounding buttload of games on the way but the Wii's still around and the DS has quite a bit... posted Jun 16, 10 8:06am
- Genre: Platformer Action (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Good-Feel
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Oct 17, 2010 Europe Feb 25, 2011 Japan Oct 14, 2010
- Player Info:
- Offline Co-op (2 max)
- Also known as:
- Keito no Kirby in Japan
- Kirby's Dream Land 2
- Kirby's Star Stacker
- Kirby's Pinball Land
- Kirby's Block Ball
- Kirby & The Amazing Mirror