BackgroundA divine tree which once stood in the middle of the Harvest Goddess' pond has begun to weaken, the creatures are beginning to leave the land, and the five bells have lost their power. Only the strength of the Harvest King can revive the earth and bring the tree back to life, but he is nowhere to be found. Can you ring the five bells, bring the the Harvest King back to the island, and help revive the Goddess' Tree and the land?
- You can play with the previous "Tree of Tranquility" characters!
- Tame wild and exotic animals including raccoons, pandas, and even penguins!
- Take your animals for walks, teach them tricks, and even ride them around town!
- Take pictures of your farm, family, and village, and share them over WiiConnect24!
- Grow crops, care for animals, expand your farm and build a family!
- Harvest Moon Animal Parade what easy things does Owen like? Apr 17
- Collin's Yellow Bell? Apr 4
- How to Get Easy Money Fast Mar 26
- sugar Mar 18
Happyball79 and 13 others played Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
Happyball79 and 121 others own Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: MarvelousAQL
- Publisher: Marvelous Interactive
Released North America Nov 10, 2009 Japan Oct 30, 2008
- Also known as:
- Bokujou Monogatari Waku Waku Animal March in Japan
- Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
- Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
- Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands
- Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
- Harvest Moon DS Cute
- Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon DS