BackgroundSimilar to the last 2, Guitar Hero 3 will feature use of the guitar controller to hit the correct notes corresponding to the ones on the screen; in time with the music.
GameplayUsing the guitar controller, you must rock your way through numerous levels on either easy, medium, or difficult. You have to synchronize the buttons you press to the corresponding buttons that appear on the screen. If you keep it up without stopping, then you will eventually pass the level. It requires some skill to a certain extent that you will develop over the course of playing this game.
- Online multiplayer featuring Pro Face Off, Battle and Co-Op modes.
- Become a Guitar Hero by defeating authentic guitar legends in Career Mode.
- Downloadable content including songs, themes, etc.
- New characters, venues, guitars, amps, and more.
- More than 70 of the most legendary rock anthems of all-time
- Added multiplayer modes: arcade inspired Guitar Battle and the dual shredding co-op career
- Challenge the legends of rock and roll in boss battles
- Take those axe shredding skills online and rock around the world
- All-new tricked out venues taking you to hell and back
Official URLOfficial Site
BubbaDude45 and 218 others own Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
Trev_GFC and 49 others played Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
thenotsogreatonebrilliant soundtrack, but boss battles are a miss 8/10 GuitarHero3LegendsOfRock PS2
Sep 27, 10 3:03am
JasonKaoticNot as good as GH2 (in terms of the songs), but the graphics were nicer. GuitarHero3LegendsOfRock PS2
Jul 22, 10 12:32pm
Mother of 3For Wii-NOT PC. How Come GH III Legends of Rock for the Wii isn't listed? GuitarHero3LegendsOfRock PS2
Feb 15, 10 2:47pm
gamerboy37the best song is through the fire and flames GuitarHero3LegendsOfRock PS2
Oct 24, 09 12:26am
Big_JackFinger breaking mind melting fun, has a replay value measurable in years. GuitarHero3LegendsOfRock PS2
Aug 25, 09 6:01pm
kidlaleyStill playing this game.. this is the first game from the whole series, still trying to get pass novice and 3 buttons! GuitarHero3LegendsOfRock PS2
Jul 02, 09 9:49am
Markimus_123Lacks downloadable content, nintendo need to fix this if they want to compete with PS3 and Xbox GuitarHero3LegendsOfRock PS2
Jul 01, 09 6:05am
- Genre: Rhythm & Music (Wii)
- Theme(s): Family
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Neversoft
- Publisher: RedOctane
Released North America Oct 28, 2007 Europe Nov 23, 2007 Japan May 22, 2008 Australia Nov 7, 2007
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (1-2)
- Online Multi-player (2)
- Offline Co-op (1-2)
- Online Co-op (1-2)
- Guitar Hero Live
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
- Guitar Hero: Metallica
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock