BackgroundThe newest incarnation of the popular fighting game franchise, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core returns with its trademark high-resolution graphics along with an entirely retuned fighting system, new stages, new characters, graphics, voices and the ability to create matches between old and new characters in the Generations Mode.
- Over 20 deadly combatants to choose from: All of your favorite characters have returned with new moves and an alternate EX version of each. Accent Core also introduces 2 reinvented fighters, A.B.A and Order-Sol that have never been seen outside of Japan.
- Refined fighting game system with 3 new gameplay systems: Accent Core’s Force Break, Throw Escape and Slash Back systems give all the fighters’ new defensive and offensive capabilities.
- New sights and sounds: New backgrounds, character voices and an introductory animation have been added for a fresh Guilty Gear experience.
- Multiple modes of mayhem: Hone your fighting skills in 5 different modes: Arcade, Medal of Millionaire, Versus, Survival and Training.
- Unique control scheme exclusive to the Wii: Gamers can test their fighting game prowess by mastering the new Wii Remote™ controls that lets you pull off the fighters’ punches, kicks and special moves with simple gestures. For purists, GGXXAC will also support the Nintendo GameCube™ and Classic Controllers.
Official URLOfficial Site
gamegirl30 and 1 others played Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
gamegirl30 and 5 others own Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
- Genre: Fighting (Wii)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Arc System Works
- Publisher: Aksys Games
Released North America Oct 15, 2007 Europe Feb 29, 2008 Japan Jul 26, 2007 Australia March 2008
- Also known as:
- Guilty Gear X2 Accent Core in North America / Japan
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
- Guilty Gear Isuka
- Guilty Gear X2
- Guilty Gear X Plus (Import)
- Guilty Gear X