Game InfoDesigned exclusively for Wii, GoldenEye 007 allows players to channel Daniel Craig’s lethal and gritty James Bond in an innovative, modern take on the legendary Bond adventure, GoldenEye. Blending fast-paced first-person shooter (FPS) action with covert gameplay, GoldenEye 007 epitomizes the modern "thinking man’s shooter" by offering varied ways to complete each mission, destructible environments, the use of cover and multiple control scheme options, including the Wii Remote, Nunchuk, Classic Controller Pro and the Wii Zapper. GoldenEye 007 redefines the multiplayer experience on Wii with unprecedented split-screen action featuring classic Bond characters and special game modes, as well as online play for up eight friends.
- Wii Exclusive – The original GoldenEye for the Nintendo 64 redefined the FPS genre, making it a best-selling title on one of the most popular platforms. As a Wii exclusive, the new GoldenEye 007 gaming experience will reflect modern technology advancements, while channeling nostalgia for fans of the franchise.
- Split-Screen Multiplayer / Classic Bond Characters – GoldenEye 007 features an unprecedented lineup of four-player split-screen MP options, including 40 total characters, 8 classic Bond characters, 5 maps, 3 standard modes and 16 special modifiers that allow gamers to create over 500 different game combinations. GoldenEye 007 also features online multiplayer for up to 8 players designed for seasoned FPS online gamers with unique modes and a robust XP system for unlockables and achievements.
- Choose the Way you Play – In addition to the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, GoldenEye 007 also supports the Classic Controller Pro for gamers who want to play with standard FPS controls and the Wii Zapper for “point and shoot” gamers; players will have several control scheme options, allowing them to experience GoldenEye on Wii any way they want.
So far I have played the game for at least 3 days in all (online play). Right now I am...
Tanks are always fun to use. Of course they're quite slow but who cares about that when they've got firepower... posted Oct 27, 10 10:12pm
Staying true to the original game, GoldenEye 007 Wii will see players dealing with General Ourumov and Alec... posted Oct 07, 10 2:38am
Today, Acti released their first in a series of classic character vignettes. Part one showcases four baddies... posted Sep 17, 10 10:41pm
[image1 link=yes width=300 height=300 float=right] So we hear you people like GoldenEye, in which case, you... posted Sep 03, 10 7:19am
While Rare isn't involved in the upcoming GoldenEye 007 for Wii, anyone remotely familiar with the original deal... posted Aug 20, 10 10:17pm
GoldenEye is kind of a big deal, at least to anyone who was alive to own or play an N64. Not surprisingly,... posted Aug 12, 10 1:19am
The upcoming Goldeneye 007 remake may not feature Pierce Brosnan as the James Bond that's near and dear to fans'... posted Jul 17, 10 1:46am
How many of you cheered and cried tears of joy when Nintendo announced the new GoldenEye 007? Time to dust off... posted Jun 24, 10 8:08am
- Genre: Action Shooter (Wii)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Eurocom
- Publisher: Activision Blizzard
Released North America Nov 2, 2010 Europe Nov 5, 2010 Australia Nov 3, 2010
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2-4)
- Online Multi-player (8 max)
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
- James Bond 007: NightFire
- James Bond 007 in...Agent Under Fire