Go Play Lumberjacks pits a cast of wacky lumberjacks in four-player competition as they climb, chop, saw and logroll their way to victory! Use your Wii Remote as the all-in-one timber-cutting contest tool. Saw dust will fly from your chainsaw in the Hot Saw; test your balance on the waterlogged Log Roll, ascend towering tree trunks in the Pole Climb and much more!
- Four-player party competition from the great outdoors!
- Five event categories with featuring over 15 individual events:
- Sawing: Solo Cross, Hot Saw & more
- Axe Throwing: First to 1000, Time Limit & more
- Climbing: Pole Climb, Tree Top
- Chopping: Underhand, Springboard & more
- Water Events: Log Roll, Boom Run
- 15 eclectic characters to chose from, each with unique animations and tools:
- Jack, the err, giant lumberjack
- Jill, the chainsaw-toting beauty
- Nozawa, the ninja assassin
- Bart, the peg legged pirate
- Lance, the lumbering medieval knight
- Axl, the 80’s rocker
- Unlock use of your own Mii!
- Wii Balance Board support
- Earn trophies unlockable pieces of gear (saws, axes, and more)
- Up to four live players can play at a time (AI will fill in remaining spots in one, two or three individual player matches)