BackgroundSEGA's top-grossing light gun game, Ghost Squad, comes to the Wii system and replicates the excitement of the arcade experience in your home! The Ghost Squad is a Special Forces unit established in strict secrecy by the U.N. to combat terrorism and carry out special highly-classified missions without leaving a trace. As an elite member of the Ghost Squad, players will complete dangerous missions such as eliminating terrorist groups, releasing hostages, deactivating bombs, and even rescuing the U.S. President when terrorists hijack Air Force One! Using the Wii Remote, players will utilize revolutionary selectable weapons including a high-powered rifle, submachine gun and shotgun, or even engage in hand-to-hand combat.
- The full arcade experience of Ghost Squad comes to the Wii along with exclusive additional content, including a Multiplayer mode for 1-4 players and much more.
- One of the first light gun games to arrive on the Wii, Ghost Squad will take full advantage of the unique controls of the Wii Remote.
- Three dangerous missions bring a new gameplay experience every time with multiple levels, alternate routes, changing daylight, a variety of player choices and secret weapons and costumes to unlock.
- Alone or with up to three squadmates, players will rescue hostages, apprehend suspects and deactivate bombs as they eliminate terrorist threats around the world.
- Unlock 25 different tactical weapons including sniper and assault rifles, submachine guns, handguns, and more.
- Ghost Squad operatives on missions in complete darkness will utilize night vision, thermo vision and a flashlight to ensure that the operation is a success.
Official URLOfficial Site
full_metal_luiz01 and 18 others own Ghost Squad
Yepi69 played Ghost Squad
thedevillivesSome people play this game once, then get bored of it, but for me it's a timeless classic and i'm well on my way to becoming lvl99 GhostSquad Wii
Jul 25, 08 12:52pm