BackgroundBlast your way through all-new battle grids, upgrade your new Battle Drone and blast through relentless waves of enemies in the first-ever Geometry Wars single-player campaign. Then join a friend for fast-paced multiplayer that's out of this world.
- All New Controls - Pull off hotshot moves with controls optimized for the Wii and DS.
- All New Single-Player Campaign - Choose which solar system you'll save first. Then pick back up where you left off, if you can ever put it down!
- All New Multiplayer – Join together for co-op play or settle rivalries on the Nintendo Wii online leader boards.
- Wii and DS Linked Content – Link the DS and Wii versions to unlock bonus content. Combine your high scores for Elite leaderboard rankings.
Official URLOfficial Site
Dee played Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Dee and 12 others own Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Dark ArcanineI bought this for $10 at JB Hi-Fi, I saw it for $40 at a new store I think is called Game... lol. GeometryWarsGalaxies Wii
Dec 31, 10 11:22pm
DJS506Despite the fact that my copy of this game was stolen from me by greedy car-wash employees, I had an awesome time with the game. GeometryWarsGalaxies Wii
Sep 05, 10 7:48pm
Apr 24, 10 9:57am
Geometry Wars: Galaxies, a game I found pre-owned at a very, very cheap price. Pocket...
Apr 24, 10 4:52am
THE GECKO STATEA BIT CORNY BUT IT KINDA HAS A FUN SIDE TO IT 3.5/5.0 GeometryWarsGalaxies Wii
Sep 19, 09 10:50am
- Genre: Arcade (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Kuju Entertainment
- Publisher: Sierra
Released North America Nov 20, 2007 Europe Jan 18, 2008 Australia Feb 7, 2008
- Also known as:
- Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved Galaxies in North America