Game InfoPlayers become familiar characters from the Nintendo and DRAGON QUEST universes in a board game that challenges them to play the real estate and stock markets wisely to win. Players race around the board trying to accumulate wealth and hit a target value while buying, selling and trading property with friends and family to see who can be the first to cash out. What appears at first to be a simple property-buying board game offers multiple levels of money-maximizing opportunity.
- Players move around one of more than 15 boards, buying shops to build their portfolios and collecting symbols they can cash in at the bank to earn more gold to invest. It takes money to make money, so racing around the board may not be the best strategy.
- To capitalize on their monetary gains, players can make investments, play the stock market, purchase shops and collect shopping fees. Players with multiple shops adjacent to one another see them grow in value and their shops level up. Other players who land on those squares have to pay an increased shopping fee.
- Players can choose to play as a variety of Mushroom Kingdom characters, as DRAGON QUEST characters or even as their own Mii™ characters.
- More than 15 different game boards are available, providing endless replay value.
- The beginner setting helps newcomers learn the basics, while a more advanced mode introduces more challenges, deeper strategy options and the ability to play the stock market.
- The franchise has been a hit in Japan, and this marks its first appearance in North America.
Eon80 and 4 others own Fortune Street
tropicaldolphin51 played Fortune Street