BackgroundThree years have passed since Ike, the heir of Greil's Mercenaries, led the Crimean army to defeat Daein's King, Ashnard. Both Daein and Crimea are still trying to get back up and running after that war, and it's not easy for them, especially for Daein. Daein is now ruled by the Begnion Garrison after Crimea came over and asserted themselves to power in the defeated country, and now the residents are oppressed by the imperial soldiers. A group of thieves fought back against the oppression and ended up in an attempt to free Daein and bring back power to the royal family. Little do they know, the efforts of the "Dawn Group" are the beginning of a much larger conflict.
- Enchanced graphics, new but with the same, classic Fire Emblem edge.
- New, fun controls that bring out the Wii Remote's full potential.
- A load of new characters, as well as the return of the legends.
- Many new weapons to choose from.
- Brand new maps with even more terrain types to take advantage of.
Official URLOfficial Site
Mother Ranma and 190 others own Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
BlueMew101 and 51 others played Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
In all, this game suceeded in making a wonderful attachment to Fire Emblem: Radiant...
- Genre: Turn-based (Wii)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Military, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 5, 2007 Europe Mar 14, 2008 Japan Feb 22, 2007 Australia Apr 10, 2008
- Also known as:
- Fire Emblem: Akatsuki no Megami in Japan
- Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu (Import)
- Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo (Import)
- Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Import)