TigerLilly7 played Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
TigerLilly7 and 34 others own Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
Producer Shinji Hashimoto has dug deep into the bag of Squaresoft classic PlayStation games and pulled out a 1997... posted Aug 09, 10 4:48pm
snapperfishes Oct 23, 09 8:30pmPretty good graphics and soundtrack. Can be a little repetitive.
firestarter54 May 29, 09 1:20pmI love this, yet... It hates me...
Demonfurby Jul 19, 08 11:05pm
Final Fantasy is a series known for it's turn-based gameplay, excellent music, and...
BackgroundThis time, the stage is set in the world of Ville, in the City of Forgotten Time, where everyone has lost certain memories. The adventure follows Chocobo on a quest to recover memories lost by villagers by a mysterious force.
- A charming, vibrant game world coupled with an engaging storyline and challenging turn based battles to create a fun and entertaining RPG environment
- A compelling gaming experience utilizing a variety of classic FINAL FANTASY jobs such as the knight, black mage and white mage to aid Chocobo in his fight against evil
- Character designer Toshiyuki Itahana, from the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES series and FINAL FANTASY FABLES: Chocobo Tales, lends his charming art style
- Duel against friends via Nintendo WiFi Connection in addictive card battles featuring popular FINAL FANTASY creatures in a unique 3D pop up book style
- Collect hidden letters throughout the adventure and form special phrases to unlock secret dungeons and jobs
- The signature Mog House offers arcade style mini games that can be played with intuitive Wii Remote controls
Official URLOfficial Site
- Chocobo Land (Import) (2002)