BackgroundStep onto the pitch and play professional football your way in FIFA 09. Experience the most authentic football simulation EA SPORTS has delivered as you live the fantasy of playing as a professional player and customize the game to suit your style and ability.
Live the fantasy of a professional football player through the popular feature innovation Be A Pro now expanded to include a career mode. In Be A Pro: Seasons you pick or create a professional player and then develop his skills at a single outfield position with the ultimate goal of becoming a national legend.
FIFA 09 delivers a new level of authenticity. The matchday experience is now true to life with a referee and assistants. Plus, crowds, stadium atmosphere, and commentary have all been regionalized in exacting detail and 15 new stadiums added.
GameplayFIFA 09 features more than 250 core gameplay additions and enhancements that deliver the most responsive, intelligent and realistic action ever for the series. Enjoy turning defenders with more controlled dribbling and ball control, snapping off precision shots with improved first time shooting mechanics and firing beautifully timed passes with greater accuracy, placing the ball exactly where you want it. With new player momentum physics the speed and weight of the player determines everything from the distance of a slide tackle and the power of a header to the severity of player collisions and the height of a player’s jump. Plus, players now behave according to their physical attributes with larger, stronger players dominating collisions, battles for control of the ball, and position in challenges for two player headers.
FIFA 09 features new Custom Team Tactics that gives you all the tools to become a first team coach. For the first time, go inside the game engine to customize the positioning and support play of your teammates and decide exactly how your team will play in any situation. Now you are the player, coach and manager! You have the power to adjust and customize tactical settings so CPU players and your team perform just like the real world team plays or how you think it should play. Save your tactics and then make strategic decisions to exploit your opponent’s weaknesses, all on the fly.
- Unique Wii Experience: Enjoying football action on Wii is now easier with refined gestures, point-and-play controls with on-screen pass indicators and one-button actions that create instant shots on goal and greater success connecting on headers and volleys.
- New 8 vs 8 Footii Match Mini-Game: Play 8 vs. 8 in a completely unique mode where you can play an arcade version of football with the focus on fun. Populate your team with your Mii characters captained by one of our FIFA 09 cover athletes created as customized characters. Make outrageous shots and steal the ball by simply waving your Wii Remote.
- Boot It: Play with your Mii, Ronaldinho, Rooney or other stars in a simultaneous shooting frenzy. Play as the goalie or the shooter. All-new Eliminator mode enables up to four friends to play all at once, blasting away at targets or in rapid fire to eliminate opponents to see who will be the last player standing.
- Table Football: Play Classic Mode using a variety of new rules or with a new twist, multiple balls at the same time, including a power ball that moves like a rocket or a stealth ball that turns invisible at any time.
- EA SPORTS All-Play: A simplified control system using just the Wii Remote enables novice players to focus on having fun while the console does the rest. Players control key actions like shooting and passing, while the AI controls the rest.
- Advanced Controls: More experienced gamers can still access all the in-depth controls, now using a precision passing system with point-and-play control. You can even use a Classic controller or Nintendo GameCube controller for a more traditional EA SPORTS FIFA game experience.
- Online Play: Pick your favorite team and go online to challenge a rival squad one-on-one.
- EA SPORTS Interactive Leagues: Represent your club online against your rivals throughout the season in the Barclays Premier League, German Bundesliga, Italian League, French League or Mexican 1st Division.
- Manager Mode: Featuring a Wii specific interface, club finances and sponsors, visual sims and dynamic board expectations that change depending on your successes … or failures. Play preseason friendlies and training options to hone your squad of players.
- Complete Authenticity: Featuring over 500 licensed teams all accurately represented with correct kits and crests.
Official URLOfficial Site
joseph bezzinathis is the best fifa i own, i cant buy the new ones coz im poor lolz FIFASoccer09 PC
Jan 31, 12 6:38am
FIFA_ADDICTION and 2 others played FIFA Soccer 09
FIFA_ADDICTION and 16 others own FIFA Soccer 09
Twin_MasterThe last of the 8-pont dribbling system. No 360 dribbling although gameplay looks a lot smoother than the sequel. FIFASoccer09 PS3
Feb 22, 10 10:27pm
kidlaleyBEST SOCCER GAME OUT THERE! cant stop playing this game! cant wait for FIFA 10 FIFASoccer09 PS3
Jul 02, 09 9:49am
- Genre: Soccer (Wii)
- Theme(s): Historical
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 28, 2008 Europe Oct 3, 2008 Japan Dec 18, 2008 Australia Oct 2, 2008
- Also known as:
- FIFA 09: World Class Soccer in Japan
- FIFA 09 in Europe / Australia