BackgroundThe incident at Jacutan Archipelago changed Jack Carver's life forever. Jack has had little choice but to embrace the disturbing talents unleashed by Krieger's unique brand of folk medicine. Back at his home port in Micronesia, Jack thought he had finally found paradise. But when a gorgeous woman draws him in on a dangerous heist, their sun-drenched days take a chilling turn. Hunted for a murder he didn't commit, Jack must draw on his most savage instincts to make his predators his prey.
- Wii Unleashed – Dig deeper into the power of the Wii Remote and Nunchuck through survival tactics that include driving, shooting, jumping, balancing, climbing, grenading, and Far Cry's ever-popular Feral attacking.
- Weapons – Choose from a variety of weapons in a struggle to endure the rebel-infested jungle. Take down an unsuspecting victim from behind with a machete or meet the fight head-on with your machine gun.
- Vehicles – From ATVs to hovercrafts, pickup trucks to Jet Skis, drive over, around, and through vicious combat situations.
- Interactive Environments – Utilize the lush, tropical surroundings to your advantage, using stealth to sneak through the foliage past unsuspecting rebels.
- Unleash the Wrath – Feel what its like to be the predator, not the prey, as you unleash the beast within. Jump higher, run faster, and slash with more fury than all of your enemies combined through the animalistic feral abilities unique to the Far Cry series.
- Multiplayer – Challenge your friends in Far Cry: Vengeance's frenetic Chaos mode as you battle to be the last person standing.
Official URLOfficial Site
gamegirl30 played Far Cry: Vengeance
gamegirl30 and 8 others own Far Cry: Vengeance
- Genre: Action Shooter (Wii)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Dec 5, 2006 Europe Jan 5, 2007 Australia Jan 4, 2007