BackgroundIn the grand racing tradition of Excitebike, get ready for a big-air experience like no other as players rocket their trucks across dynamically changing terrain. Remember tilting your arms to try to make your character land a huge jump? That experience is finally a reality with Excite Truck, a wild, off-road race in which players hold the Wii Remote like an NES controller to control the truck.
- Use the Wii Remote to steer your truck in dozens of exciting races.
- Gain power-ups and use them to your advantage. Power-ups include turbo boost, land-deformation, and more!
- Make your own custom soundtrack using an SD card.
- Race your friends in split-screen Versus mode.
- Cutting-edge physics and gripping visuals re-create the sheer terror of major catastrophes.
Official URLOfficial Site
gamegirl30 and 6 others played Excite Truck
gamegirl30 and 43 others own Excite Truck
ChekkaaI'm working on my 3rd file after beating it twice. Great game! ExciteTruck Wii
May 27, 09 8:16am
ChekkaaFairly simple but great game, with good use of Wii controls. Too short though, it needs more levels. I await a sequel. ExciteTruck Wii
Oct 28, 08 6:46am
SirBiznatchIITechnically ive borrowed this, but ive had it for ages, and 100%ed it ExciteTruck Wii
Sep 21, 08 6:40pm
yugiRULERGreat racing game and one of the few I actually played till the end. ExciteTruck Wii
Sep 22, 07 10:49pm
Aug 30, 07 2:13am
Excite truck is an overall good racing game featuring trucks with lots of speed and...
Jul 17, 07 8:16am
One of the first racing games to be released for the Nintendo Wii, Excite Truck brings...
- Genre: Racing - General (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 19, 2006 Europe Feb 16, 2007 Japan Jan 18, 2007 Australia Feb 22, 2007