BackgroundEndless Ocean is unlike any other Wii game—in fact, it's more of an experience than a game. Here are some of the things players can do during their time in the sea: Dive into a massive ocean and explore it however they wish. Find, catalogue and collect more than 50 unique ocean treasures, from sunken gold bullion to ancient stone artifacts. Interact with and learn about more than 230 different animal species then unlock that information in a marine biology encyclopedia. Take ocean aficionados and tourists on guided tours to teach them about the majesty of the ocean and earn new gear for successful trips.
- Players explore at their own pace as they dive in exotic locales and witness the majesty of the sea from the comfort of their own living rooms. From beautiful tide pools to the wrecks of World War II bombers, there's always something new around the bend. And with no set time limits and no way to fail, players are free to explore however they see fit.
- Find, identify and catalogue hundreds of different types of marine life such as penguins, clownfish, dolphins, sharks and even the mighty blue whale. The more time divers spend with the animals, the more they discover about them.
- Go online with Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection and meet friends and family for an underwater sightseeing tour. Once players exchange Friend Codes, they can dive together on the same screen.
- Exploring the Endless Ocean couldn't be easier. Players simply point the Wii Remote™ in the direction they want to go and hold the B button. To examine objects, they just point at them and press the A button.
Official URLOfficial Site
Harvest Queen and 9 others played Endless Ocean
FluffyMuffins230 and 31 others own Endless Ocean
Black Pikmin123I am not finding every single fish in the game for three entire files. EndlessOcean Wii
Aug 05, 10 5:16pm
Mother of 3I dig this THE MOST!I found Ancient Mother&I LOVED it.I know it's a dorky game, but I suck at most games.This was the 1st one I won w/o... EndlessOcean Wii
Feb 15, 10 2:17pm
Lost in Azure
Jun 08, 09 7:53am
Lost in Azure
Apr 25, 09 5:09pm
Throughout Wii's history the system has been criticized for lack-luster casual games...
- Genre: General Adventure (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Arika
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jan 21, 2008 Europe Nov 9, 2007 Japan Aug 2, 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Also known as:
- Forever Blue in Japan