BackgroundCombining action, fighting and light role-playing game (RPG) elements, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 will send players into a rich story mode that spans the entire Dragon Ball, DBZ, and Dragon Ball GT series. The game takes the acrobatic and intense 3D flying and fighting dynamic made popular in last year's hit and takes it to a whole new level with over 100 playable characters, 15 vast and vibrant 3D destructible environments, and nine different game modes, including intense single and multiplayer battles.
GameplayYou can select between the Wii Remote + Nunchuck or the Game Cube controller itself.
Basic techniques and combination of buttons will lead you to powerful combos.
If you select the Wii Remote and Nunchuck combination, you will find yourself moving the remote up, down, left and right to make attacks.
If you use the Game Cube controller, use the Joy-Stick to move around and the "A,B,X,Y,L,R" buttons to attack.
- Evolution Z mode! Customize warriors into the ultimate fighter!
- Post and retrieve character codes from the internet like in Budokai 3. Allowing you to test your fighters against players from around the world.
- Over 200 fights in story mode and a whopping 50+ hours altogether!
- In Game Transformations return! Transform into Super Saiyan mode mid-battle!
- Tag team mode! Now you can choose 2 warriors to fight for you! Create unbeatable partnerships, never seen before!
- Complete Freedom in story mode- Instead of just going through battle after battle, there are multiple markers on the map, so you can do side-missions.
- Triple Character Story Mode- Like Budokai 3, this game lets you fly round the world, looking for fights. But this time, you can do it in a team of 3 warriors.
- Each Character has at least 5 moves, most unique to them.
Official URLOfficial Site
Stillwater and 14 others played Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Krauserthegreat and 61 others own Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, from a series of 3 so far. The second game is very...
- Genre: Fighting (Wii)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Spike
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Nov 19, 2006 Europe Mar 23, 2007 Japan Jan 31, 2007 Australia Mar 30, 2007
- Also known as:
- Dragon Ball Z Sparking! Neo in Japan
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
- Dragon Ball Z Kinect
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II: Future Shock
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku