BackgroundDonkey Kong and his pals have gotten their mitts on some high-powered Barrel Jets – incredible engines that boost when struck by a pilot. By using their Wiimote, players can make their character swoop up, bank side to side and launch attacks on rivals. Players challenge the Kremlings or up to three pals on five worlds, each boasting 3-D aerial maps filled with countless obstacles and powerful items. With four people beating the bongos as they battle for the skies, this game is more party than race.
Artman001 and 8 others own Donkey Kong Barrel Blast
Zennor played Donkey Kong Barrel Blast
- Genre: Rhythm & Music (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Paon Corporation
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Oct 8, 2007 Europe Jan 25, 2008 Japan Dec 31, 2007 Australia Feb 7, 2008
- Also known as:
- Donkey Kong Taru Jet Race in Japan
- Donkey Kong Jet Race in Europe / Australia
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
- Diddy Kong Racing DS