BackgroundExperience fun filled sports competition across 10 different sporting events. With easy-to-pick up and play controls, DECA SPORTS will make a multi-sport athlete out of everyone in your entire family. Smash, spike and smoke the competition in events like Badminton, Beach Volleyball, and Kart Racing. The spirit of competition never felt this good. DECA SPORTS takes Wii play to the next level!
- MultiSports Competition: Compete in 10 different sporting events including team sports such as Basketball, Soccer, and Beach Volleyball. Play in sports never before seen on a video game console system including Badminton, Curling, and Figure Skating. Or unleash the speed demon in you by racing in Snowboarding, Kart Racing or Motocross!
- Multiple Gameplay Modes: Face off with the competition in multiple gameplay modes including Single Tournament, Open Match, and Multiplayer DS Tour.
- Multiplayer: Play with up to 4 players to find out who is the greatest multi-sport athlete of all time.
- Wii Exclusive: Designed specifically for the Nintendo Wii, DECA SPORTS takes full advantage of the unique physical interactive capabilities of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
Official URLOfficial Site
starwarsreview and 15 others own Deca Sports
starwarsreview played Deca Sports
- Genre: General Sports (Wii)
- Developer: Hudson Soft
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America May 28, 2008 Japan Mar 19, 2008
- Also known as:
- Deca Sporta: Wii de Sports 10 Shumoku! in Japan