BackgroundDeath Jr. returns in an all-new adventure in a spooky tree house of terror! Teaming up for even more firepower, DJ and Pandora will take on a variety of possessed enemies as they progress through an adventure that seamlessly blends smooth platforming, intense combat, complex enemy AI and a unique sense of humor. Destroy spirits and enemies with all new upgradable weapons like the C4 Hamster Mark II's, Pandora's Tommy Gun, Cherry Bomb Launcher and the Flaming TP Thrower.
GameplayDJ’s signature style and quirky humor appears for the first time on the Nintendo Wii, and comes with loaded with tons of enhancements to christen the occasion. New camera and control schemes make the 19 levels of rich platform gaming delightful to navigate, while the active aim system and gesture commands add new intensity to the action. Unlock new moves and combos using DJ’s famed scythe and Pandora’s whip, build and upgrade your own projectile weapons, and experience the rich world of Death Jr. in a way that only the Wii can deliver, complete with everything you need to bring it to death.
- Two Playable Characters: Play through the entire game as either Death Jr. or Pandora, or team up with a friend in the new local co-op mode. Discover new weapons, combat moves and storyline details playing as each character.
- Seamless Action and 3D Platforming: 19 levels and over 45 different species of enemies deliver a great variety of action and platforming gameplay.
- Robust Weapons and Upgrade System: Tons of upgradeable weapons loaded with humor ranging from flaming toilet paper throwers to C4 hamsters.
- New Intuitive Camera and Control System: Two new simple control methods based on ranged and melee combat, and a full 3D camera makes for a cleaner, faster and more fun experience. Gesture recognition utilized for special attacks to complete the Wii experience.
- Improved Graphics: Characters and environments now have up to 5 times the amount of polygons, and in-game FMVâ€™s re-rendered in 480p widescreen.
- Co-operative Story Campaign: Local split-screen play adjusts to your TV automatically, making a seamless and accessible co-op platform game for the Wii.
- Refined Level Design and Pacing: An overall more polished and rich experience tailored specifically for the Wii. Includes enhanced storyline presentation, enemy pacing, and improved user interface.
Official URLOfficial Site
weego and 1 others own Death Jr.: Root of Evil
blackgbb played Death Jr.: Root of Evil