BackgroundThis game is a sequel to Cooking Mama for Nintendo DS. Cook meals at different complexity levels with people from all over the world.
- The Wii Remote is your ultimate cooking utensil, putting you in total control of the cooking action as you chop, grate, slice, stir, roll and much more! Hold and point it in many different ways depending on the task (i.e. upright to mash potatoes, lengthwise to fry in a pan, etc.) to get the real sensation of cooking in a kitchen!
- All-new Cooking Challenge Mode lets you and a friend go head-to-head in the ultimate multiplayer cook off to determine who can cook the fastest with the fewest mistakes.
- Use 300 foods to create 55 real world dishes from 10 different nations: Japan, America, France, India, Mexico, England, China, Spain, Germany and Italy. You can even make desserts like cream puffs and pudding too! From hot dogs to pan fried crab to bouillabaisse, Cook Off challenges you to make it all!
- Play against 10 unique computer controlled international characters to earn unique items for your kitchen.
- Real-time cooking effects make you feel like you're actually cooking. Adjust your timing and make decisions about your next course of action based on what you see on screen (i.e. if food is starting to look burned, quickly remove it from the burner, etc.).
- Earn bronze, silver, and gold medals from Mama based on the quality of your cooking.
- Practice mode allows you to fine tune your cooking skills without being judged.
- Recipes progress from simple to complex, from small to large dishes, so do your best to meet Mama's expectations as you unlock new dishes.
Official URLOfficial Site
Tifabelle and 53 others own Cooking Mama: Cook Off
jrmXD and 10 others played Cooking Mama: Cook Off
- Genre: Life Sims (Wii)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: OfficeCreate
- Publisher: Majesco Games
Released North America Mar 20, 2007 Europe May 4, 2007 Japan Feb 8, 2007 Australia May 18, 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Also known as:
- Cooking Mama: Minna to Issho ni Oryouri Taikai! in Japan
- Cooking Mama ~Cooking with International Friends~ in North America
- Cooking Mama (2009)