BackgroundConduit 2 is the epic sequel to last year’s award-winning Wii-exclusive, The Conduit. Picking up on the heels of its predecessor, Conduit 2 puts you on the embattled front lines of the war to save humanity from the alien onslaught. Travel to the far ends of the earth to put an end to the struggle. The enemy is everywhere and the deck is stacked -- trust no one. Turn the tide with the most powerful arsenal ever assembled, and bring the alien menace to its knees.
Game Play• TEAM INVASION MODE -- New co-op mode where up to four player players battle side-by-side against waves of enemies. Fight online over the Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection or on the same console via splitscreen mode.
• THE BEST ONLINE MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE ON THE Wii™ -- Take the battle online with up to 12-players or play locally via 4-player splitscreen. Features new modes and more expansive battlefields from around the globe.
• PLAY IT YOUR WAY -- Create your character’s unique look with the modular armor system and selectable skins. Class system with pre-mission weapon load-out and suit upgrades. Gain currency to purchase new weaponry, armor, upgrades, and additional content.
• ADVANCED WEAPONS AND TECHNOLOGY – Features an arsenal of over 20 weapons, including wall-penetrating sniper rifles, remotely-controlled deployable turrets, and alien technology that captures incoming fire and unleashes it back on the enemy. Man fixed emplacements at fortified positions and on drop ships. Use the alien ASE device to hack electronics and uncover hidden traps and enemies.
[image1 link=yes width=640] Playing online deathmatches in first-person shooters is fun and all but sometimes... posted Jan 28, 11 6:13am
Conduit 2's selection of guns each come with a nifty ability to help you get through the forces of the Drudge.... posted Jan 19, 11 12:04am
Wii owners paying a visit to their local GameStop for their copy of Conduit 2 will be getting some extra goods... posted Nov 10, 10 6:51pm
Last month Sega and High Voltage Software confirmed that the sequel to their Wii shooter, The Conduit, would be... posted Oct 14, 10 7:47pm
High Voltage Software changed Wii gaming with The Conduit, bringing the modern day shooter in with a... posted Jun 27, 10 12:57am
The 3DS may have an astounding buttload of games on the way but the Wii's still around and the DS has quite a bit... posted Jun 16, 10 8:06am
[image1 link=yes width=250 height=330 float=right] The latest issue of Nintendo Power confirms a sequel to... posted Mar 30, 10 5:49pm
- Genre: Action Shooter (Wii)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: High Voltage Software
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Apr 19, 2011 Europe Apr 22, 2011 Australia Apr 21, 2011
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2-4)
- Online Multi-player (2-12)
- Offline Co-op (2-4)
- Online Co-op (2-4)