BackgroundAn adventure/RPG based on the 3D animated action-adventure television series, Code Lyoko is about a group of students who uncover a parallel universe called Lyoko inside a super-computer that is threatened by a virus that could destroy the universe. Four ordinary students -- Jeremy, Odd, Ulrich and Yumi -- must help a virtual humanoid creature named "Aelita" to stop rogue computer XANA's latest attack on their real world.
- Battle through the 2D real world, and 3D world.
- Interact with your favourite characters – Odd, Yumi, Ulrich, Aelita and Jeremy
- Explore 40+ different locations with a storyline based on the fourth season of the popular animated series
- Battle using a range of skills including shooting, fighting, puzzle solving and exploration.
- Delve into the digital sea with the new season 4 vehicle, in search of the mysterious creature which infected their world
Dragon Arbock played Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity
Dragon Arbock and 6 others own Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity
Jan 20, 12 6:52am
- Genre: Action/Adventure (Wii)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Neko Entertainment
- Publisher: The Game Factory
Released North America Nov 16, 2007 Europe Nov 23, 2007 Australia Nov 22, 2007