BackgroundWhen the Statue of Liberty disappears, it's up to one agency, ACME, and its best detective, you, to uncover the whereabouts of this vital landmark. Good luck, agent!
Game PlayIn Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math, you practice your math skills and use them to fight crime. Ideal for grades 4–5, math topics include geometry, logic puzzles, fractions, and much more!
- Travel the world, solve math puzzles and fight crime!
- Challenge friends to math duels against the clock
- Aligned to grade 4 and 5 Math Common Core Standards
- Math topics include geometry, fractions, and many more!
Official URLCarmen Sandiego
- Genre: Adventure (WiiWare)
- Theme(s): Children's
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Gamelion
- Publisher: The Learning Company
Released North America Dec 15, 2011
- Carmen Sandiego: Word Detective
- Carmen Sandiego's ThinkQuick Challenge (1999)
- Where In Europe Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Where in Space is Carmen Sandiego? (1993)
- Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math: The Big Ben Burglary (2011)
- Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math: The Case of the Crumbling Cathedral (2012)
- Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math: The Great Gateway Grab (2012)