BackgroundRumor has it that you will die if you visit the Black Page Website and see “something” in the site. Anyone can visit the site, but only a few can actually see things within the site. The site is literary all in black and just shows a counter. Some say the site is a hoax, a prank, or a marketing ploy. A few people say the site is a bridge to something sinister and the counter indicates the number of people who have died after seeing the site.
Those who see something in the Black Page begin to stray somewhere between life and death. There are multiple characters who are present throughout the game. The Calling revolves around these characters and their fight for survival.
The spirits of the dead go to the space-between-space where the Calling revolves around. This place is made up by the memory of dead characters and various locations in the space such as houses, schools and hospitals etc. Someone or something is drawing the living to this space for a reason that becomes apparently horrifying once the characters discover the truth.
- Traditional Survival Horror: No rocket launchers, no chain saws, no suits of armor. Calling is a story that revolves around real people in their fight for survival.
- Intuitive controls designed for the Wii to navigate characters throughout the world.
- Equipment: Flash lights, note pads, radios, etc. that you can use to escape the Calling
Fleiding and 3 others own Calling
ThFc66921 played Calling
[image1 link=yes width=345 height=215] There's a serious lack of quality games within the horror genre now,... posted Jan 05, 10 8:12pm
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (Wii)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Hudson Soft
- Publisher: Hudson Soft
Released North America Mar 9, 2010 Europe Mar 19, 2010 Japan Nov 19, 2009
- Also known as:
- Calling: Kuroki Chakushin in Japan