BackgroundBrothers In Arms Double Time brings the best of this acclaimed WWII action franchise to the Wii system. Fight actual Airborne Infantry battles of D-Day recreated using thousands of official photos, maps, after-action reports and eyewitness accounts, while using your Wii Remote to command and lead your team to victory.
GameplayMuch like the previous Brothers in Arms games, command your squad to victory as you fight through the missions of Road to Hill 30 and Earned in Blood, catching hell as you combat to liberate France from Nazi occupied Germany.
- Next-Generation Brothers In Arms: The award-winning WWII franchise comes to the Wii system with all of the action, story and authenticity that has critics and fans eager for more.
- Combining All 31 Playable Levels: Play as Sergeants Matt Baker and Joe Hartsock, leading your squad behind enemy lines through the Normandy invasion.
- Unrivaled Authenticity: Fight actual Airborne Infantry battles of D-Day accurately recreated using thousands of official photos, maps, After-Action Reports and eyewitness accounts under the direction of Military and Historical Director, Col. John Antal.
- Challenging and Dynamic Combat: Featuring close-quarter urban environments and a next-generation artificial intelligence system, Brothers In Arms: Double Time promises to take authentic military action to the next level on the Wii system.
- Enhanced Control Scheme: Issue orders and perform military gestures to command and lead your team using the Wii Remote.
Official URLOfficial Site
sisudog owns Brothers in Arms: Double Time
- Genre: Action Shooter (Wii)
- Theme(s): Military, Historical, World War II
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: GearBox Software
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Aug 26, 2008 Europe August 2008
- Brothers in Arms: Furious 4
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30