BackgroundIn BlastWorks: Build, Trade, Destroy, you will have tons of encounters with enemy ships and you need to destroy them. While you are having fun doing that, you try and make your ship as big as it can possibly be by designing it the way you like and adding new things to it.
GameplayBlast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy challenges shooter fans to a frenetic geometric battle exclusively for Nintendo Wii. As you destroy enemies, you’ll catch their parts and use them to make your own ship bigger and stronger. Then, unleash your creativity with the easy-to-use Blast Works editor where you can create your own ships, enemies and levels. Finally, trade these creations directly with friends or share with the entire Blast Works community at BlastWorksDepot.com.
- Become a massive ship over 15 campaign missions by playing with the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk controller or the Wii Classic Controller.
- Build your own levels, ships, enemy ships, objects, and bosses with the in-depth Blast Works Editor.
- Trade custom ships, shapes and levels with your friends via WiiConnect24.
- Download official content and share your creations on BlastWorksDepot.com via Nintendo Wi-Fi.
- Includes 3 customizable levels to get you started with creating your own levels.
- Assign bullet patterns, sound FX, movement patterns, hit boxes, and more in the Ship Editor portion of the Blast Works Editor.
- Absorb the pieces and weapons of destroyed enemies to build a larger, stronger ship that prepares you to fight more formidable enemy bosses.
- Multiplayer gameplay for 2-4 players.
- Retro geometric graphic style lends this classic 2D shooter a unique look.
- Unlock four complete Kento Cho games: rRootage, Gunroar, Torus Trooper and the original TUMIKI Fighters!
Official URLOfficial Site
- Why nobody's buying BW? Sep 1
anadense played Blast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy
anadense and 1 others own Blast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy