Game InfoBIT.TRIP FATE is an on-rails side scrolling shoot-em-up that has CommanderVideo riding the vibe to discover his fate. CommanderVideo will need a little help from the friends he made in BIT.TRIP RUNNER to thwart the Mingrawn Timbletot who has mutated the world into an ugly technological nightmare. Join forces with the Junior Melchkin, CommandgirlVideo, and others to increase CommanderVideo’s power and save the world. Whether you play in single-player or team up with a co-pilot, you’ll have to have a steady hand to navigate the vibe and aim your blasters at the twisted souls out to destroy you.
- The Nunchuk controls CommanderVideo and the Wii Remote’s pointer fires anywhere on screen!
- Collect power-ups to call on CommanderVideo’s friends for powerful shot upgrades!
- A chiptune-inspired dubstep soundtrack helps bring the action to a whole new level!
- Video game worlds collide with appearances from Super Meat Boy and Mr. Robotube!
- Chipmusic artist Minusbaby helps set the tone with a special guest appearance!
Wii Points CostNorth America: 800 Points
Europe: 800 Points
Australia: 800 Points
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
WiiWare Page (NA)
WiiWare Page (EU)
WiiWare Page (AU)
The entire BIT.TRIP series is already on its way to the 3DS in the BIT.TRIP SAGA compilation but Gaijin Games is... posted Jun 10, 11 12:32pm
Nintendo is bringing back WiiWare demos this week so if you're looking to try out And Yet It Moves, BIT.TRIP... posted Nov 22, 10 5:14pm
November 2009 saw Nintendo offering demos of a few WiiWare games for the first time, though not going beyond from... posted Nov 18, 10 5:16pm
Not much going on this week aside from BIT.TRIP FATE's arrival. If there's an astronomy buff in the house, they... posted Oct 25, 10 3:58pm
- Genre: Arcade & Retro (WiiWare)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Gaijin Games
- Publisher: Aksys Games
Released North America Oct 25, 2010 Europe Nov 19, 2010 Australia Nov 19, 2010
- BIT.TRIP FATE
- BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
- BIT.TRIP VOID
- BIT.TRIP CORE