BackgroundIn Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?: Make the Grade, contestants of all ages have the chance to prove their smarts in a game where every question is based on grade school curriculum.
Contestants playing the Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 2, Windows PC and PC downloadable version of the game will be challenged by over 6,000 questions in 23 subjects including Animal Science, Cultural Studies, Grammar, Music, Reading, US Geography, Vocabulary, Health and Astronomy. Four exciting game modes will put contestants' skills to the test: contestants can go head to head against friends in the Academic Academy Mode or see who can answer questions the quickest in the fast paced Flashcards Mode. Spelling Bee Mode challenges contestants to quickly identify misspelled words, while the Homeroom Mode gives contestants the opportunity to play just like they do on the actual show.
The Nintendo DS version of the game boasts 3,000 new questions and gives players the opportunity to partner with 5 unlockable bonus classmates. A brand new multi player mode allows contestants to play head to head against their friends, or pass and play to see who's the smartest.
Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?: Make the Grade for Xbox Live Arcade allows players to challenge themselves with over 6,000 questions through three unique game modes. Single Player, Local and Xbox LIVE Multiplayer. Players can earn Gold Stars as they answer grade school questions on their way to the virtual Million Dollar Question.
- Step up to the podium and put your smarts and memory on the line, includes over 6,000 grade school questions.
- Smarty Pants or Smart Alec?: Choose your partner from five brainy 5th graders and test your skills at 23 subjects.
- More Fun for the Whole Family: Bring home the virtual $1 million prize in Homeroom Mode, take on up to 4 players in Academic Academy Mode, go head-to-head in Flashcards Mode to see who is the quickest and identify the misspelled words in Spelling Bee Mode.
- What would school be without Gold Stars? Earn gold stars as you work your way to the Million Dollar Question.
- On A Roll? Answer all the questions correctly to put your name on top of the Honor Roll!
- Australia Facts Sep 16
DonnyDonaldLee and 6 others own Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Make the Grade!