Game InfoThe beloved childhood pastime of lazy Sundays spent with a magnifying glass and an ant farm finally arrives on the Nintendo DS in this challenging and addictive strategy simulation that trains your ant minions - as well as your brain - through the use of the DS stylus. You must zap, tap, and manipulate your ants to make them tough enough to survive a variety of harsh environments and strong enough to defend the planet against evil alien robot insect invaders! It's up to you to build the best Ant Nation!
- Zap your ants with lasers, fry them with your trusty magnifying glass, send down lightning and much more to build them to be the strongest Ants on the block!
- Send your ants into war against local bullies like spiders and ladybugs. Is your colony ready for the fight?
- 100 missions keep you busy facing a smorgasbord of fun and wacky tasks.
- Bonus mode features 20 additional challenges that allow you to get crazy with all your favorite weapons of ant destruction!
- Use your Wii Remote controller to drop a virtual hammer on your ants, use your Wii Remote controller like a metal detector to find in-game gold and much more!
Wii Points CostsNorth America: 800 Points
Europe: 700 Points
Australia: 700 Points
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
WiiWare Page (NA)
WiiWare Page (EU)
WiiWare Page (AU)
anadense played Ant Nation
anadense and 2 others own Ant Nation