BackgroundJoin the adventurous bounty hunter, Samus Aran, as she journeys to the dark planet Zebes, home of the wicked Mother Brain and her underlings, the Space Pirates. Journey through many ravaged and mysterious landscapes and fight through hordes after hordes of viscious space monsters and fiends in order to reach a final confrontation with the Mother Brain. It will be a tough task, but with a plethora of weapons and power ups and a little bit of luck, you will be able to overcome the vile evils that populate Zebes.
- A dazzling blend of superb graphics, pinpoint play control and gut-wrenching suspense
- An incredible array of power-ups and special moves
- Excellent replay value
- 7 subterranean levels to explore and over 20 weapons to uncover
- For 1 player
Official URLOfficial Site
Raziel2465 and 41 others played Super Metroid
Raziel2465 and 132 others own Super Metroid
Metroid. While I love the later entries in the series (mostly - let's pretend Hunters is something...
Developer: Nintendo R&D1/Intelligent Systems
The Metroid games may...
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Apr 1, 1994 Europe Mar 18, 1994 Japan Mar 19, 1994