BackgroundJoin Mario and company as they hop on their go-karts and face off in a plethora of intense races to the finish! Players will have to chose their racer from familiar characters such as Mario, Bowser, Toad, Luigi, and Koopa as they race and fight their way through the many high-speed courses in order to claim victory over their opponents at the checkered flag.
- Go-kart action with Super Mario characters.
- Race against friends in Battle Mode.
- Slow down your opponents with banana peels and more.
- For 1-2 players
Guinness World Records looks to be getting quite cozy in its capacity as gaming industry opinion leader thanks to... posted Feb 26, 09 6:55pm
The start of it all in 1992: the first Mario Kart racing game. It really is a great...
Super Mario Kart is a racing game based off of characters from the Mario series. What...
- Genre: Racing - General
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Sep 1, 1992
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (2003)
- Mario Kart 64 (1997)
- Mario Kart DS (2005)
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit (2001)
|Mario Circuit 2||Monty Mole|
|Cape Feather||Pipe Frame|
|Bowser's Castle||Rainbow Road|
|Princess Peach||Cheep Cheep|
|Flower Cup||Red Shell|
|Mario Circuit 3||Poison Mushroom|