The two greatest martial arts heroes of all time are back-in SUPER DOUBLE DRAGON, an all-new adventure with awesome new moves, impossible new missions, and a hair-raising new cast of enemies!
Marian, a beautiful policewoman, is a student of Kung Fu and part-time assistant instructor at the martial arts training school run by Billy and Jimmy Lee. A narcotics investigator; she has disappeared while attempting to infiltrate the ruthless criminal mob known as the Black Shadow Warriors.
It will take all of your incomparable fighting skill and knowledge to find and rescue Marian. Alone, or with the help of your brother, you must face the fearsome on- slaught of the Shadow Warriors with the fabled power and ferocity of the DOUBLE DRAGON!
- One more installment in the fabled Double Dragon
- Master new moves
- Fight through several levels on the streets
- Great graphics and awesome sound
- Hard hitting one or two player action
nasty nappa and 1 others played Super Double Dragon
nasty nappa and 4 others own Super Double Dragon
Mario did it; Zelda did it; why not Double Dragon? You might be asking what it is that...
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Gangsta, Mob/Organized Crime
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Technos Japan
- Publisher: Tradewest
Released North America Oct 15, 1992 Europe Sep 30, 1993 Japan Oct 16, 1992
- Also known as:
- Return of Double Dragon in Japan
- Double Dragon: Neon (2012)
- Double Dragon (2008)
- Double Dragon Advance (2003)