BackgroundA "sequel" to the SNES game Street Fighter II in 1991, the greatest combat game of the early-nineties comes back on to the SNES where twelve fighters try to become the world champion. In this game, you have the ability to speed up the pace, from one to ten stars, ten being highest, to have some real competitive action. Just one more reason that makes this one of the better all-around series on the SNES.
- 12 Unique Characters to chose from, 4 more than last time.
- Faster & Stronger Enemies, hence "Turbo" in the title.
- Turbo and Special Championship modes, an upgrade from the previous modes.
- Adjustable gameplay speeds for both the slower and faster players.
- Multiplayer Action
- I Love This Game! Jun 10
kokushishin and 11 others played Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
nasty nappa and 27 others own Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Family
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Flat side view
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Jun 24, 1993 Japan Jul 11, 1993
- Also known as:
- Street Fighter II Dash: Hyper Fighting in Japan