BackgroundWhen the exiled scientist known as Andross begins to plan an attack on the entire Lylatt system, General Pepper of Corneria calls for help. He finds the help he seeks in a small space squadron known as Star Fox, which consists of four talented space pilots - Fox, Falco, Peppy, and Slippy. It is now up to Fox and his team to fly across the galaxy to Andross's new homeworld of Venom, a dark and polluted wasteland of death and despair, and stop the evil madman before it is too late. Join the Star Fox team on their quest, as they face many foes and hardships in order to save the entire universe from extinction.
- Super FX microchip creates amazing graphics, to immerse you in the space combat that is Star Fox.
- Battle your way through hordes of alien enemies.
- Tons of unique levels to challenge your skills.
- New concept of Space Combat, is amazing and works well.
If you love the original Star Fox, you're pretty much guaranteed to swoon over this remake by fan 'rickonami' of... posted Apr 30, 12 7:24am
Nintendo have had quite a few defining games in their career that have helped to shape...
Star Fox was one of the first games i got for the Super Nintendo and i really liked it...
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America March 1993 Europe Jun 3, 1993 Japan Feb 21, 1993
- Also known as:
- Starwing in Europe