BackgroundSpider-Man has gone a long way in ten years. He has battled villains in his own games, fighting criminals on screen with his two popular movies. This game is basically where it all started in the non-comic era. This 1994 Super Nintendo Entertainment System release offers vivid gameplay in determining whether to beat thirteen different criminals in Ravencroft and saving thousands of lives. You would think he would get tired, but after all, this is the Spider-Man game that really started it all.
- Over 30 levels of spidery fun, based on a very intriguing story line.
- Four different training modes to help you through the game.
- Variety of items, moves and options
- Authentic Spider Man items and characters, that will make you feel a part of the game, as if you were in the show.
nasty nappa played Spider-Man
nasty nappa and 2 others own Spider-Man
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Western Technologies, Inc.
- Publisher: LJN Ltd.
Released North America Feb 15, 1994