BackgroundThe dark tournament known as Mortal Kombat begins again as the Outworld forces once again challenge the fighters of earth. Players will have to choose from a variety of fighters, such as the martial arts expert Liu Kang, the movie star Johnny Cage, and the monstrous Baraka, as they fight through the tournament in a series of death matches in order to claim final victory in a brutal fight to the death against the ruler of Outworld himself, Shao Khan.
- The game includes eight original and new characters
- Unique settings
- Cool special moves
- Vicious Fatalities
Difficulty: Very Hard
I would say this game is on-par with Mortal Kombat Trilogy but...
Awesome game and if you haven't gotten this yet, go and get it. It's a pretty hard...
Mortal Kombat II (MKII) is one of, if not the best Super Nintendo game available....
- Genre: Fighting
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Acclaim
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Mar 1, 1994 Europe Sep 9, 1994 Japan Nov 11, 1994
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Mortal Kombat
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
- Mortal Kombat: Deception
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance