BackgroundThis game helps to develop young children's understanding of shapes, sounds, opposites, colours, and numbers. When you guide Mario to do something he will explain the concept of what you were trying to do. You will also see Princess Peach and Luigi in there lending a hand as well. Learning at a young age has never been more fun
- Ideal for children up to 6 years old
- Learn a variety of concepts about numbers, shapes and colours
- Mario illustrates concepts once you ask him to do something
- Parents can join the fun to give their child a hand
philip6251 and 6 others own Super Mario's Early Years: Preschool Fun!
marioandluigi68 played Super Mario's Early Years: Preschool Fun!
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: The Software Toolbox
- Publisher: Mindscape
Released North America Apr 4, 1994
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move