BackgroundIn Super Nintendo's Joe and Mac you grab a club and start clubbin' your way through 12 levels of action filled with cavemen, pterodactyls, dinosaurs, and general pre-historic trouble. Super two-player mode lets Joe and Mac bash each other as they bash the badguys. Regular two-player mode lets you work together, and and one-player mode sends out Joe by himself to rescue the girls.
- Play through numerous levels with weapons such as Boomerangs, Bones, & Clubs.
- Take back the group of girls who were kidnapped by a rival gang of cavemen.
- Experience longer levels, and bonus levels unlike in the Arcade Version
- Great for Single or Two Player Mode.
Xanato played Joe & Mac
xxashxx and 3 others own Joe & Mac
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Historical, Prehistoric, Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Data East
- Publisher: Data East
Released North America Jan 1, 1991 Japan Dec 6, 1991
- Also known as:
- Joe & Mac: Tatake Genshijin in Japan