BackgroundThe Empire seeks to harness the power of magical beings known as Espers, and aspire to gain control of the civilized, commercial-based world. A small group of heroes must now embark on an adventure like no other to prevent the destruction of the world as they know it.
- From over 100 items and weapons/armor to choose from makes the game very interesting to play.
- Move around the world using flying vehicles and Chocobos
- For 1 player
- Control 4 charachters at a time to defeat various monsters and bosses
- The maps in the game are extensive
The North American release of Japan's "Final Fantasy VI".
Added on: January 27, 2004
Cloudreia and 68 others own Final Fantasy VI
vrob501 and 19 others played Final Fantasy VI
Virtual Console takes the spotlight today with the critically acclaimed Final Fantasy III and Kirby's Dream Land... posted Jun 30, 11 9:49am
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Steampunk, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Squaresoft
- Publisher: Squaresoft
Released North America Oct 11, 1994 Japan Apr 2, 1994