BackgroundFifa Soccer 96 brings International Soccer to another level. Most of the major countries are represented so you'll probably be able to find your favourite one in here. There are several strategies you can use to suit defensive and offensive moments. With exhibitions for quick matches and season mode for drawn out tournaments, there's something to suit all soccer fans in this game.
GameplayThere are many different moves available in this game, passes as well as shots on goals and the ability to choose where your free kicks and corners go. Headers, bicycle kicks, slide tackles and more are there to use. But fouls can lead to yellow and even red cards just like in real life.
- 12 international leagues with 237 teams
- Thousands of different players
- The ability to edit many options
- Plenty of moves and tactics
- Fun for one or two players
- FIFA Neowiki Dec 6
- Genre: Soccer
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 7, 1995