BackgroundThe King of the Fighters Tournament is not for the weak. Choose among 11 strong and powerful fighters - defeat all comers and take home the Championship.
As Joe Higashi, Terry or Andy Bogard, it's your mission to defeat the evil and sinister Geese Howard - who holds all of Southtown City in his grasp. Use your special skills and lightning fast reflexes to advance through the many stages of City Streets.
Along with mighty skills and magical powers, you have a true heart and the power of good at your side. Strike hard until all have been defeated. For only through fierce combat can you be crowned the King of Fighters.
- Three playable characters to choose from, each with their own moves
- Dozens of special moves to master for the characters
- Variety of different fighting arenas
- Brilliant action for one or two players
Mrgrimmz played Fatal Fury
Mrgrimmz and 1 others own Fatal Fury
- Genre: Fighting
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: SNK
- Publisher: Takara
Released North America Nov 27, 1992 Japan Nov 27, 1992
- Also known as:
- Garou Densetsu: Shukumei no Tatakai in Japan
- Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition (1999)
- Fatal Fury Special (1995)
- Fatal Fury Special (1994)
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves (2001)