BackgroundShortly after Donkey and Diddy's victory in Donkey Kong Country, another adventure quickly arises as King K. Rool's forces return and kidnap Donkey Kong! Now it is up to Diddy and his newfound ally, Dixie Kong, to team up and fight through the hordes of viscious Kremlings, K. Rool's evil minions, and save Donkey Kong from the grasp of the evil tyrant.
- Second installment of Donkey Kong Country 2
- Single-player game pits you in battle against Kaptain K. Rool and his army of Kremlings, who have kidnapped Kong
- Advanced Computer Modeling (ACM) graphics are specially optimized for Game Boy
- It's up to Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong to rescue their kidnapped pal
- Over 40 levels, each filled with special traps, hidden items, and dastardly Kremlings
Official URLOfficial Site
This is my favorite Donkey Kong Country game (It has pirate Kremlings! Woohoo!). ...
Donkey Kong Country 2 i'd have to say was better the the original Donkey Kong Country....
This is definetely my favorite Donkey Kong game. You get to play as Diddy and Dixie...
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong-Quest would have to be the most fondly remembered...
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Rare
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Dec 1, 1995 Europe Dec 14, 1995 Japan Nov 21, 1995
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2 max)
- Offline Co-op (2 max)
- Also known as:
- Super Donkey Kong 2: Dixie & Diddy in Japan
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
- Diddy Kong Racing DS
|Cranky Kong||Kaptain K. Rool|
|King K. Rool||Mr. X|
|Kutlass||Squawks the Parrot|
|Animal Crate||Hot Air Balloon|