BackgroundThe Kongs' victory in Donkey Kong Country 2 proves to be short-lived when K. Rool's Kremlings return once again and kidnap not only Donkey Kong, but Diddy as well! It is now up to Dixie, who, with the help of the young but powerful Kiddy Kong, must venture through a new world of adventure and face K. Rool's hordes of villainous Kremlimgs in order to rescue Diddy and Donkey from the clutches of the evil tyrant.
- Side-scrolling action game.
- Run, jump, spin and hop through 48 levels plus tons of bonus levels.
- Play as Dixie Kong or Kiddy Kong on a mission to rescue Diddy Kong and Donkey Kong.
- Introducing two new animal helpers: Ellie the Elephant and Parry the Parallel Bird.
- For 1-2 players
Just like the other two Donkey Kong Country games, the graphics in this one are pretty...
Donkey Kong Country 3 is the best out of the three Donkey Kong titles that have been...
You know, it was a very good game but it was the worst out of the series. Now let me...
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Developer: Rare
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 1, 1996 Europe Dec 19, 1996 Japan Nov 23, 1996
- Also known as:
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble in North America
- Super Donkey Kong 3: Nazo no Krems Shima in Japan
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
- Diddy Kong Racing DS
|Kiddy Kong||King K. Rool|
|Ellie the Elephant||Kobble|
|Brother Bears||Squitter the Spider|
|Funky Kong||Dixie Kong|
|Diddy Kong||Donkey Kong|