BackgroundTaking place centuries before the manga, anime, and card game series, Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories casts you as the ancient Egyptian ancestor of Yugi. Egypt is beset by impending doom, and only by unravelling the mysteries of the Shadow Game and the seven magical totems can you hope to save the land. Forbidden Memories features cards straight from the card game, which you can use to duel and trade with your friends.
GameplayYami Yugi or what you decide to name the guy can walk around in a 2-d map with the directional buttons. He can duel many opponents in the dueling grounds. In the dueling map, you can be able to see your monster cards in 3-d by pressing circle. You can check your cards in the library which will show the card and the monster in 3-d. In the free duel, you get to duel the opponents you already beaten and in campaign you get to duel new opponents. Yami-Yugi gets to get new cards by each duel you win. If Yami-Yugi decides to buy a card he can by having a certain amount of starchips and the cards code located in the oficial YU-GI-OH trading card game. If Yami-Yugi beats the game, he gets a code for the official YU-GI-OH Duelest Of Roses Game for the PS2 platform.
- You can be able to play with a friend in 2 player mode.
- Trade: Trade cards with a friend.
- Free Duels: Allows you to improve your deck by dueling with opponents that you already dueled.
- Library: Allows you to see the cards description and the monster card in 3-D.
- Campaign: Duel in story mode and meat new opponents.
- Option: Change to Stereo or Mono.
- Save: Allows you to save the game.
Official URLOfficial Site
Jun 22, 15 12:46pm
Yu-gi-oh! Forbidden memories is the literal precursor to the TCG that we know today, the game...
Typlosion23 and 24 others played Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Typlosion23 and 114 others own Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Mishima34How do you get meteor b dragon. I beat low meadow Mage about 223 times and still nothing, I keep on getting curse of dragon YuGiOhForbiddenMemories PSX
Jan 06, 13 8:10pm
Kaiba Corpcomo faço pra baixar o jogo? não estou conseguindo! YuGiOhForbiddenMemories PSX
Oct 27, 12 3:18pm
Soquid SnakeExcellent Yu-Gi-Oh! game for the Playstation, high replay value. 8/10 YuGiOhForbiddenMemories PSX
Feb 18, 11 1:37pm
JasonKaotic3 Megamorphs and Bright Castles along with a load of strong-ass monsters. I am actually owning Seto 3rd. (H) YuGiOhForbiddenMemories PSX
Jul 29, 10 7:36pm
JasonKaoticJust got Kaiser Dragon, Boulder Tortoise and another rare card I don't have yet! YEEAH YuGiOhForbiddenMemories PSX
Jul 27, 10 11:36pm
JasonKaoticGo ahead and flame me, but I actually love this game. YuGiOhForbiddenMemories PSX
Jul 22, 10 12:46pm
- Genre: Turn-Based Strategy (PSX)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: KCEJ
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Mar 20, 2002 Europe Nov 22, 2002 Japan Dec 9, 1999 Australia Apr 21, 2003
- Also known as:
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Shin Duel Monsters in Japan
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator: World Championship 2009
- Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Nightmare Troubadour
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel