BackgroundTactics Ogre is the seventh chapter in this popular Japanese RPG/Strategy series that got its start on Super Famicom and has found an American home on Playstation. You (Denim) and your sister Kachua will fight the good fight to liberate your oppressed people in the war-torn area of Valeria. The non-linear gameplay means that your decisions will affect the routes you take through the game and how the story ends.
GameplayPlayers pick up to 10 different characters to join them in battle in a Strategy/RPG format. Each character has four equipment slots with room for a weapon and 3 other pieces of equipment. Characters engage their opponents with either physical or magical damage.
- Over 30 classes to choose from, featuring different types of characters including humanoids, dragons, and other monsters
- 3 different paths determined at the beginning of the game impact up to 4 different endings
- Up to 10 characters per battle and 30 characters in each batallion
- Option 100 floor dungeon to find rare and powerful items
- Many different special characters to search out and recruit
Official URLOfficial Site
fluttrz and 7 others own Tactics Ogre
SpartanNinja and 2 others played Tactics Ogre
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PSX)
- Developer: Quest
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America May 1, 1998