BackgroundThe timeframe is set between "Empire Strikes Back" and "Return of the Jedi". Amist a civil war Jabba the Hutt is making huge profits off a contest even more dangerous than the banned Podraces. There are a total of 10 characters from all the Star Wars movies. Playable vehicles include the AT-ST Walker, X-34 Landspeeder, Rebel Snowspeeder, Battle Droid, the Rancor, a newly designed Podracer and more.
Developed by Lexoflux
Added on: October 23, 2000
Official URLOfficial Site
"Star Wars: Demolition" is a refreshing new take on the overused universe of...
The concept of the game was a really good one, but it wasn't done to its full...
If you have ever wondered what would happen if a Rancor went up against a Trade...
Oh good, a recent review that I don't have to commend on it's originality. Star Wars:...
- Genre: Fighting (PSX)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Luxoflux
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Nov 15, 2000
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars 1313
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II